View Single Post
Old 16-09-2021, 10:44 AM   #435
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadbabyman View Post
Hey mate, was looking for the two bolts that mount the air intake box to the sheet metal just underneath the pcm. Car is a 08/2011 FG petrol NA 6cyl manual sedan

I was also curious if genuine sets/kits/assemblys of screws/bolts exist for sale from ford? Things like the radiator shrouds, lower air deflector and other plastic exterior parts that use metal screws or plastic scrivets. I'm not after specific ones as of yet just looking for a convenient solution if it exists.

Thanks mate
Hi Mate,

Have a look at the image below, believe you are referring to bolt labeled HS1. They are $3 each plus postage if required.

Ford do not do fastener kits, you have to buy each individual one bu one unfortunately.

FG Air Cleaner 4.0 NA.PNG

Cheers
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote