Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 07:35 AM   #14666
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool View Post
Come on Trev… Your incessant Labor backslapping is wearing bloody thin! Put ya other eye in!
Labor (especially Andrews) ain’t been any better.. How many died in Vic with his ballsup?
We’d ALL be in a LOT better position if for a change, playing politics was taken out of the entire Covid equation…
You’d seriously think with the magnitude of this catastrophe, that parties of both persuasions would be working TOGETHER to look after people?
The media certainly don’t help either!.. Throwing stones at whoever’s going to get the biggest headlines!
I ain't back-slapping anyone, I am picking holes in what Governments are or are not doing in this case doing, if you can't see that, then sorry. It has obviously tricked a nerve with you

If you really want to go down the Victoria 'balls up', no probs, but first some facts:
1. Australian borders are the Federal Government responsibility, and with that comes quarantine, all State Gvmts took on the responsibility coz the Feds couldn't get anything in place quick enough - so quarantine Fed issue
2. Aged Care - Aged Care in Australia sits under Federal responsibility, same as Child Care legislation, so look to the Feds for their lack of intervention and slow response in Victoria if you want to put blame somewhere. The Vict Gvmt stepped in to save lives because it was obvious the Feds weren't

Stick with the FACTS Charlie, stick to the facts

You are quick to blame Andrews for the deaths in Victoria but you don't want to blame Hunt for walking away from Pfizer giving us millions of vaccines in July last year - be fair dinkum mate - you are the one playing politics

See, you don't want me to talk politics but you thrown Andrews and the Victoria scenario in as your reason, can't have both ways ol' mate

Last edited by Trevor 57; 09-09-2021 at 07:46 AM.
4 users like this post: