View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 04:43 AM   #15
happy1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Unsolicited 'promo' car service voucher while at Macca's drive through. (Keith Adamson Auto Repairs,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Has anyone contacted the first business mentioned? I tend to think it’s a complete fraud and they likely have no stake in it.
Hi, Apology for late reply. Yes on Monday this week I called the business and asked them. They confirmed it isn't a total fraud, and that they were using this guy to bring in new Clients.

When I mentioned the method used, to jump at you in the Maccas queue when you are under pressure to make other decisions there too, and then turn aggressive when not buying from him, she admitted that 'yes this promoter has some personal issues'. (but he does sell really good at times..)

I suggested maybe it isn't such a positive thing for the shop to use a guy like this, she said she would mention my feedback to the manager.

I mentioned that I had discussed it on a car forum, and that one of you had said the same guy came to the workplace at Burswood. I got a 'thanks for contacting us'., and the one I spoke to was polite, and expressed that she was grateful I took the effort making them aware of this.
happy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: