View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 06:30 PM   #685
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Angelwax Vision - The "sledgehammer" of glass cleaners!

https://www.detailstore.com.au/colle...-cleaner-500ml

For glass cleaning, I usually get great results from using the two towel method and Stoner's Invisible Glass. Sometimes though, I need something with more aggression, and this is where Angelwax Vision comes in.

This stuff is potent, a quick whiff of this stuff will nearly burn your lungs right out of your chest! And yet it is deemed tint safe. Angelwax Vision is expensive, but this is a product that you may only use once or twice a year to cut through an accumulation of funk on neglected glass.

Use this product the same as any glass cleaner, spray onto the first towel (or Reach and Clean tool), wipe the glass then buff with the second towel. If you still have streaks, repeat the process using another set of towels. Yes, it can be a bit of process but once you get the glass fully clean, further maintenance will be much easier. I would also caution against spraying Vision directly onto interior glass. I mentioned this is aggressive stuff and I would be very careful not to get it on interior plastics.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: