View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 09:17 PM   #22
FuriousFord
FrustratedAUII

Default Re: 2001 AUII ute immobilizer problems

Cheers aussiblue for all the helpful advice, info and links. Especially the fuse diagram as I couldn't get a hold of one without paying for it. I've check and rechecked interior fuses and all seem to be okay, especially the BEM fuse. I only have a test light, as I have no multi-meter or fuse checker. The BEM is blue. Can't get to the ute atm due to the mozzies being ferocious after all this rain, so going to do some more research of the info and links you've already provided tonight and have look at the ute again first thing in the morning. I'm no auto-sparky either, so all this technical electrical info is a bit over my head. To be honest, I'm only a basic bush mechanic with a passion for performing hands on mechanical work and mechanical aptitude to suite. I also have a 1999 AUI ute that I used to part out for the AUII, but that also has an immobilizer problem which why I got it for next to nothing. And yes it only came with one key too. I think the issue with it is the key barrel is broken causing the immobilizer problem. It's only a six 4.0Ltr.

Last edited by FuriousFord; 27-03-2021 at 09:26 PM. Reason: spelling errors
FuriousFord is offline   Reply With Quote