View Single Post
Old 30-01-2021, 09:15 AM   #5
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Powershift Problems Continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anythingwilldo View Post
My LW II 2012 Focus had a new TCM installed the other day at 68000km. Luckily it was done under the 14M02 10-year extended warranty program. Dealer then informed me this is actually the second time it’s been replaced as their records show it was also replaced back in Feb 2019 when they did the clutch pack - also under an extended warranty program - less than 15000km ago.
So it looks like Ford’s claim that all the Powershift problems are fixed with the revised TCM are looking a bit false. Two TCMs in 23 months/14000km.
The 14M02 extended TCM warranty on my car has 23 months left. Finger crossed or do I jump ship and get rid of it. Other than the obvious, it’s a great little car.
Waiting to see the judgement from the federal court class action last year. It’s already been 6 months, so hopefully it will be decided soon. My guess is it’s going to go against Ford.
Cheers
What was the issue with you vehicle this time?
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote