View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 08:50 PM   #39
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: USA 2020 Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
My take, reading behind the lines from the way Trump has reacted, his people have crunched the numbers and he will get overrun in Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. The postals are running 3-4 to one in favour of the democrats. If he truly thought he would win he would sit and wait.
I was kinda hoping Trump would refrain from claiming victory but once again he has set it up to be a stolen election even though they are 'winning'

I fail to understand why people can accept an election result that favours them if they win after they claim it is rigged

I am hoping for a decisive win either way to put the loonies on both sides back in their box so I don't have to hear about this **** every day this week but it's going to take a long time due to postal votes. What's the hurry, he is still president until January.

I mean here in Australia we were not expecting the last federal election result (though plenty will claim otherwise) but no one has questioned the actual legitimacy of it and most people can understand why it went that way whether they think it should or not.
2 users like this post: