View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
gtfpv
GT

Exclamation "" MAYAN CALANDER ""

I wont post links because i dont know how to . but do a GOOGLE search on mayan calander i did about a year ago . it is a mathematical formula . that starts from the beginning of time and ends in 2012. no one knows why it ends in 2012.
it is based on a theory that time is not constant but accelerating .
on a pyramid like scale with 7 cycles each cycle is 7 times faster than the next and 7 times the knowledge is learnt during each cycle. each cycle has a name and a day and night period. the last cycle lasts 60 days . and when complete we are supposed to reach cosmic conscienceness , or cosmic awareness . in which all is known. it is very interesting .
the thing i liked about it was the mayan people did not predict themselves or thier generation to be involved in the end of time , as almost all other theorists do. the complete cycle = one revolution of the galaxy .
what i said may not be exactly right on what the calander says or its interpretation , but it is along those lines . let us know your opinions please . and post links if anyone finds good one. cheers in advance.