View Single Post
Old 25-07-2020, 10:40 PM   #171
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

The 'end game' is a cold war. ie one that never starts but makes everybody rich, rich like nazis.

Thats what everybody wants. Ie not you not me but those in power.

It could go either way at any point in time. The reality is also is that this world is living on a knife edge all of the time. as in it could topple off into war or topple off into cold war. Cold war is preferable at least for the time being because it pushes the date for doomsday off further into the future.

But the true reality is that we are all still sitting on a knife edge and knives are usually used to kill others. So... its inevitable.

Neither side can ever get enough of that thing called money and we will do everything in our power to turn this entire planet into dust if it will make a few bob. Its inevitable because we have an overpopulated planet and everyone is angry at each other because there aren't enough resources to go around.

And everyone is bored because everything has been done before and we are reaching the end of refinement in technologies, at least the easy stuff is done.

If cold war eventuates between the western world and china then we can expect a ramping up of AI and Drone technologies. Recently the US held conferences here in Australia drumming up support for weapons technologies to be developed in Australia.

If you want a peaceful solution to all of this then start acting like modern kids are today:
Sitting on their phones playing video games. Making jokes. Talking about how boring Boomers are.

Video games is the free running wheel which will keep us all entertained for the next 50 years until we develop space technologies far enough that we can leave the planet and populate other planets and screw them up too.

The only problem on this planet is us. There is nothing wrong with this planet. Take us out of the equation by playing video games endlessly and you solve the problem. You can also create an artificial island out of garbage and go live on it and smoke herb for the rest of your days.

BUT if you want to go down the road of Liberalism, aka, Republicans, then you inevitably lead toward war in the real world and lots of lost lives. The reason for that is is because republicans don't typically play video games. They think video games are pointless and a waste of time ironically just like how they view peace talks as a waste of time.

All I personally know for certain is that I don't like liers so I typically take the viewpoint of the person who is doing the least lying and currently Trump is lying his face off so... currently I'm a greenie/Centrist.

Last edited by gooseneck; 25-07-2020 at 11:00 PM.
gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: