Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 06:59 PM   #365
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Im interested to hear how you go with it after mowing beside concrete areas. If it delivers, id deffinately consider buying one as a skin. I have a long 2 pad driveway, a turning circle and a garden path, so sweeping after mowing takes a little while. Id only be after the skin, i have 3 x 5 amp hour batteries and a 3 amp hour battery for my drill and impact, so that side is well covered.
..Yep ...I will too . I know on speed 3 she has some power ...almost too much if you give her the herbs .Speed 2 is about what full power is on the cheap Rockwell ..Speed 1 is not something I'd use much. Been watching a few YT's on brands like EGO of late just for fun . They are mostly back pack powered for fully commercial work ..Geez....Exxy but they could move a jumbo jet I reckon . Look at this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YniukvI1fWY...

Also noticed that Milwaukee have a battery powered chainsaw that runs some heavy duty petrol saws pretty close these days too .

I'm with you on the Makita skins though..My combo set had a brochure in the case with SO MANY tools that run on the LXT platform and many of those skins aren't that expensive . My blower was $109. A mate of mine got one at Bunnings for $99. I have four Makita batteries so far and plan to add a couple more by the end of the year because I have a funny idea I might be buying a few more Makita tools over time .Cheers..
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: