View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #13
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Elon Musk is a total fraud

Hello,
You should read Tesla's autobiography if you really want to understand him.
I spend one day a month at my local library, I do it for two reasons,firstly it fills an otherwise wasted day, and I take/loan 4 books a month.

I only read autobiography or biographical books of great people throughout history,occasionally scientific and technical books.
I read one book a week,if they turn out to be junk I just read another!
But I did read Tesla's auto biography, and for those folk who don't know " a biography is written about another persons life by a writer, and an autobiography is written about the author by the author "

But Tesla wrote " My Inventions " the Autobiography of Nikola Tesla "

Its a very interesting read, from his birth in Croatia and his home and family life, all the way through his time in America along with his business interests and inventions!

Elon Musk has nothing on Tesla,he's not even got the talent that Tesla had in one fingernail, Musk is just a pioneer of sorts who uses others ideas and betters them using very advanced technology, things that Tesla achieved with his mind Elon Musk achieves with a computer and very advanced technology, not his, but others he employs come up with the goods, not Musk himself!

Cheers Billy.

Last edited by slowsnake; 27-07-2018 at 11:25 AM. Reason: punctuation and "auto spelling" mistakes!
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote