View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 09:57 AM   #36
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Diabetes: Discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
I think many many things simply went undiagnosed years ago rather than only appeared after a certain time period or culture change.
Hello,
Before preservatives entered our lives we were healthier by a country mile,when you have a World War you need to feed troops, and the people who support the troops!

You can't give a fighting infantryman fresh wholesome food everyday,but they need protein and carbohydrates and saturated fats, just to keep the body alive and upright so it can fire a rifle.
Do you really think that the armed forces hierarchy "really cared" about a soldiers blood glucose or cholesterol?
Or did they just purchase the most long lasting junk/garbage food that kept them marching and vertical?

And grain fed beef is junkfood, cows chew the cud,they are designed with 3 stomachs to digest grass, they are fake food, any grain fed cow meat is not real its a money making venture, they are bred for profit not for taste, they add meat flavouring that tastes like grass fed meat!

Ever bought that really nice looking red/pink mince?
Its not supposed to be that colour, that's a chemical they add…

I am content in my assumption that a high saturated fat low carb diet is better and more condusive to the production of healthy kiddies!

Medium chain triglycerides out perform both short and long chain triglycerides.

Good luck and good health.

Regards Billy.
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote