View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 10:54 AM   #41
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: G6E turbo or n/a?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallye Sport View Post
Just taken on a new job that involves a 45min drive each way so decided to buy something to make it a little easier, looking at FG G6E.
Where are you located?

Although my circumstances are not the same, I recently sold my F6 ute for baby duties and not wanting to ruin waste an FPV for daily duties. I looked at G6Et's but especially the MkII value is still pretty high. G6Et's will not hold value, but yet have the punch for highway use and putting around town.

I ended up contacting Heinrichs who I use for tuning and parts. I paid cash for a MkII G6Et with higher than average kms because it ad been used up and down the freeways in Adelaide, but recently had a built motor - but I paid well under market value. Not had any issues besides the typical breakdown of bushes in the suspension and driveline components.

If youre in Adelaide, Bruce is always and wheeling and dealing building, repairing and selling cars. I did have the opportunity to buy a mkII fg xr6t with all FGXt interior and running gear with 50,000kms for 20k from him, but wasn't in the right place at the right time.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: