View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 07:03 AM   #179
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Post up your "Just out for a Cruize pics"

Ive been slack and haven't posted up any Pariahs shananigans here's a post I stole from Hewey that he posted on ozrodderes from our family weekend

The Pariahs club hold an annual run each Australia Day long weekend. It's always a great laid back weekend, with a real focus on being family friendly. This year we headed north from Sydney to Norah Head on the Central Coast, to a caravan park in walking distance to the beach.

My wife's '38 Ford Sedan

A mates '46 Ford coupe

Stopping for essential supplies! By this stage we'd met up with another mate in his '56 Buick

The barbeque/esky trailer all loaded up 8)

All set up at the caravan park

The first day we visited the Gosford Car Museum. The guy I stole this post off grabbed a lift with a mate in his coupe, we took the back route with the quieter roads

The museum is located in an old Bunnings building. The collection is that big its flowing out into the carpark, and is valued at $75M :shock:

Inside the museum now, the first thing that hits you is a GT 40 Ford

Porsche anyone?

Or classic veedub

Not a genuine one, but an all metal body and enough genuine parts to be just as good

The museum in the past had bought the Rambler Museum from WA

Miura. On days like these...

TVR next to a Fiat resort car

Jags

LaFrance fire truck

Dodge Viper

Bare alloy Roller

Aussie Invader III - Good for a lazy 1,028kmh :shock:

Aussie iron

GTS-R

Bathurst spec Charger

De Haviland Rapide powered speedster - 10L straight 6 8)

No one does style like Mopar

Looks like Doc from Cars had a sex change

186 powered Bolwell 8)

And that was about it for the museum

The next morning the the I stole this post from and his wife cruised up to the local cafe on the cruisers. Mine is a Taboo Tiki with artwork by Von Franco

The next day we realised the trailer had a flat, so we went looking to get it fixed. Cruising in the back of a pillarless coupe is pretty cool 8)

Back at the caravan park that night, after a swim at the beach

The 46 coupe couple cooked up a storm with a home made seafood paella. So damn good

And that was it for the year, the next morning we all went our separate ways, to plan for next year's adventure

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: