View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 10:03 AM   #306
40RDT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: More power for Australia's fastest car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFUTE View Post
I'd looove too see who your referring too that shows passion towards the GTF around here? Seriously I would. 3 of us....4 maybe 5. All it ever is is guys bagging the ford and as soon as someone sticks up for it....bam all the Holden fanboys rush in. This thread is full of closet Holden fans who don't respect the GTF as Australia's most powerful car for eg. I've said many times that the GTS is a great car....just not anything I'd ever want.
The actual difference between quickest and fastest was bought up between me and another guy just laughing that hey, yeah, actually by the hard cold facts....the Fastest car isn't the GTS. It's the 297kph GTF. No one was preaching it as fact......until the ussual childish Holden fanboys started throwing accusations.(go back and look)
The last few pages of this thread reflects a few things.....how poor our education system is.......how many Holden fans run riot on the Australian ford forums where diehard ford fans can't even enjoy themselves without being abused by children........and how easily it is for Aus media to brainwash People at a basic level.

So is this the "longest" thread.....or
is the the most "interminable" thread?
For starters this thread / article is about "more power for Australia's fastest car". As in "fastest" acceleration time which it refers to in the article, not TOP SPEED .

As for people bagging the GTF, I dont think anyone has bagged the GTF just stated the hard cold facts....the GTS is the "fastest" accelerating car, just like the article points out.

Do yourself a favour, next time you see a thread about HSV just ignore it. You come in here and try to discredit HSV, holden etc in any way possible, then get upset when people correct you or disagree with you.
2 users like this post: