View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 06:40 PM   #987
brennan.

Default Re: List all the cars you have owned in order.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan. View Post
1. 1992(I think) Ford Laser station-wagon, 1k blue metallic, 1300cc manual, I hand sanded the whole car with wet and dry then hand buffed with Brasso. It had a Evo 3 body kit on it and I never drove it, I don't mean figuratively like as in I drove it very little, I mean I never got to drive it, that was my first car.

2. 1996 Toyota Celica, Black, 2000cc manual, crashed this car twice repaired it once. Sorry Dad.

3. 1993 Nissan Pulsar GTI, black, 1800cc manual. Fun car.

4.1989 Datsun.. Navara?, black, 2000cc petrol manual, 4x4 single cab. It was factory black but I painted it in Delfleet 2k satin black, got stolen a few weeks later and burnt up. Still being paid by the thieves to this day, 6 years.

5. 1993 ED futura station-wagon, Biscayne Blue, 4000cc auto. Absolute minter, sometimes wish I had kept it but traded it for..

6. 1998 Nissan Skyline r34, silver, 2000cc auto. Slow piece of crap. Spent a bit on that car and it looked bloody good.

7. 2003 BA xr6, Venom Red, 4000cc manual. great car but it was too nice for me and I worried immensely about it, every little sound was imminent doom.

8. 1991 Toyota MR2, dark green, 2000cc manual. Thought I'd get the mid life crisis over with early.

9. 1999 Nissan Skyline r34, silver, 2500cc auto. Faster than the other one and better on fuel, great handling and comfortable. All the car I'll ever need.

10. 1995 EF2 Fairmont station-wagon, dark green, 4000cc auto. This is the "who cares" car, if I'm going into Auckland City I can park it without giving a crap if it's there when I return etc.

I think that's all of them.
Oh I forgot the 5L ED Fairmont SVO in Poly Green that my Dad and I tried to get back on the road. We have a hunch that the big boss of FoA used it when it was brand new, had a previous plate registered to it of "FMC", actually, if anyone has any info on the subject that'd be interesting to know. it was a demon car that thing, every time we got one problem sorted another would pop up. We sold it on and I think the guy tried to get $10000 for it haha.