View Single Post
Old 29-01-2015, 09:56 PM   #211
Bargey

Default Re: What have you done to your fiesta lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodySt View Post
I rang my dealership today and they told me i can get a white one but havnt found any in molten orange yet. Its only been a week.
I would ring around to all the dealers you are willing to travel to, to buy the car and not rely on the one dealer.

In WA they only bring 5 -7 ST's in a month and most are pre sold which was a common story from all the dealers I spoke to when I was looking.

In the end one dealer had one (molten orange) coming that was about 3 weeks away and had me ready to sign up (minus the current offer of $1000 cash back and 2.9% interest that would have expired by the time of delivery). A few more phone calls and I found a dealer who had one that just arrived. When I went to look at it, the dealer was still peeling bar code & paint protection stickers of the window etc so I could test drive it.

When I rang the original dealer who is from the same company that runs most of the Ford dealerships in Perth, including the one I bought the car from, he admitted that he knew that car was available but "kinda forgot that it was".

So like I said I would check around.