View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 09:49 AM   #6
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Pads for ba gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJx307 View Post
Hey Matt,
Just wondering as I recently got a set of Remsa pads for my front 325mm pbr's and they are incredibly noisy(squeeky). Just wondering if there were some pads that would squeek less if at all?
Did you machine or replace the rotors at all as we find the chance of pad noise is increased when pads have been fitted without replacing or machining the rotors. Noise is generally a harmonic issue under like braking.
I would also say that the performance calipers like the C5 and the Brembo 4 pots have higher noise issues than std caliper and even some of the HSV guys are having the the same issue in the HSV C5 calipers as well.
Remsa pads are generally pretty good and i reckon i have seen just about every major brand of pad have noise issues in both those calipers. It might only happen 1 or 2 in every 10 sets you sell.

Sorry but to answer the question we have pads that are generally not noisy but just can't guarentee it. Bendix heavy duty and the Hawk ceramic pads are very good and like the Remsa we have minimum issues with them.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au

Last edited by FLOORED; 04-04-2014 at 10:10 AM.
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote