View Single Post
Old 20-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #1402
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Well chaps it has been a long time between posts. Sadly when I began my new job, I fell back into the old routine and have gained 6-8kg in the last 6months. Went back to eating nothing but junk food, no gym etc. Changed that this week, regime is now

Gym in morning before work
Muscle Milk powder mixed with water, handfull of berries and half banana for my post workout/breakfast
Half bodytrim bar for morning tea
Lean meat (grilled chicken, ham or tuna) and salad at lunch
Second half of bodytrim bar for afternoon tea
Scrambled eggs with spinach and mushroom, or meat and brown rice for dinner.

Has been very hard makijg the swap but Inam yet to eat anything bad. I got a few naughtie things to reward as a snack, but even then it is things like super hot corn chips from the organic produce shop here and they are not even bad for you.

Goijg back to the gym has been an eye opener, I tried to go back into the routine I was on when I stopped and was basically given a lesson lol. The other thing is in the last 6months my muscle growth had begun to waste away again. A fee days at the gym and my arms have gotten back to and gone beyond the size they were when I stopped. The only other supplement I use is an intra workout catalyst while I am at the gym, I hate water so was looking for something to drink that tasted good during a workout. My gym recently had a cost price sale so I jumped on the oppurtunity to grab a big tub of muscle milk at cost and the workout catalyst.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote