View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #184
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Could Kevin Rudd/Kim Carr pursuade Ford to reverse shut down decision?

Lardman
Tell me how underhandedness and 'dishonesty' affect how the current Labor government is running the country? If anything, the recent government has been proven to be more democratic in its operation over the last 2 terms. As I've said - In my opinion, arbitrary emotions and things like 'honesty' are nothing of substance compared to actual policy. Policy runs the country, not emotions, not trust.

matey, have you been watching events of years past ??? and do you truly believe the crap you have must written?? either you have the rose colored glasses on, or you have your eyes glued shut, some people will get kicked in the bollocks and then reply "thank you very much", this is why we have politicians acting like they can do anything and get away with it.
As for Honesty not being substance in the running of the country, mate you are joking right? i say again, it is this sort of thinking that allows these clowns to do what they want, and it is not going to change.
It's because of the points i just made very little will change, politicians will go on their merry way doing what ever will bring them power, or give them a few votes rather than doing what is right for the country,
i would be expecting more useless handouts that will in a few years have the same companies should they manage to stay afloat asking for more drip feed due to the real problems for business still not being addressed..
This user likes this post: