View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #169
pundit
Gazza!

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

I'm going to give the whole giving up thing a shot once this pouch I'm currently on runs out...

Last time I lasted just over a week cold turkey, then done a 6 hour road trip with a mate, and got bored shitless being a passenger and by the time we got to our destination we caught up with some smoker mates and one thing lead to another. The next day we flew to sydney and I had never flown before and got nervous as all hell, and bought a pack of ciggys on the way to the airport and it was all down hill from there on in. But now I'm at the stage again where I have not much going on that is stressing me out so in the right mind frame to give up the durrys...

I do have a prescription here for champix, but the way I see it is 1) they didn't do much for me last time I tried them apart from send me around the twist, and 2) why substitute one drug for another form of drug.. Doesn't make much sense to me.
11.79 @ 122mph

RIP 2006 - 2017
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote