View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #9
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Yeti's fire station doing relay for life

With a week n a bit to go I thought I would hit you guys up for a donation again.

This is the 4th year our Team has participated in the relay for life, and as a team we have had a representative walking for the whole 24 hours so do the Old Yeti a favour and donate to keep the fat barsted walking

http://relay.cancercouncil.com.au/20...d-Fire-Brigade

Every five minutes, another Australian is diagnosed with cancer. While survival rates are improving every day, cancer remains a leading cause of death. To improve this statistic I ask you to sponsor our team.
Our team is passionate about tackling health issues and being proactive in the fight against cancer.
Everyone's reason to Relay is as unique as their own personal story. At Relay, you can find healing, comfort, and support from others who have faced cancer or who have lost a loved one to the disease. You have a chance to meet people in the community who are equally as passionate about finding an end to cancer in our lifetime. You can thank all the people who have done so much to support you through your personal cancer experience. And you can gather together with friends, family, and colleagues to laugh, cry, and create lasting memories.

Opening ceremony

Bernie Cinders going Zumba Cra-Zy

With some of our RFS brothers & sisters

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote