View Single Post
Old 18-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #107
REDDYZ

Welcome to the party Dave, now it doest hurt me too much paying for shipping twice. Also it costed me $10 more second time for shipping. When I called them (I have free calling to USA & Canada) they said it is in different warehouse which is not true and even if it is true it shouldn't cost $10 more.

Dan, Its common to have lot of carbon build up on secondary throttle but not on the main throttle body. I have seen few cougars now clocked over 120000km and the main throttles were spotless. I was really impressed by that. When I checked my throttle body at 135000km while changing rocker cover gaskets it was surprisingly clean and didn't had to clean it. And am a bit heavy on throttle too. There should be some reason for that excess carbon buildup.
Ex Cougar - 00' MTX 2.5L (Limited edition Eibach Cougar); Dark Green Tourmaline; Lowered with Eibach tuned suspension from factory; SVT UIM, LIM & Throttle body; Supercat 2.5" dual exhaust with twin pipe quad outlets; Custom headers; Custom coloured instrument cluster; K&N Apollo CAI kit; Calibre oil catch can.

Now driving a Lexus RX 450h. Your guess is correct that I am a family man now.
REDDYZ is offline   Reply With Quote