View Single Post
Old 26-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roni007
hi i just need help, im looking at buying a kenne bell for a super pursuit, the super pursuit is a ba mkII,
would this fit? im looking at buying it second hand?

((KENNE BELL 2.6 LITER BIG BORE SUPERCHARGER FOR A 2003-2004 COBRA.
it also comes with 4.25 PULLEY! IT ALSO COMES WITH A 3.0 PULLEY AND PULLEY WRENCH.))
if i was to buy that, would i need much more for it to go on and get ready for use.
That blower is from a native US application where the base car ('03/04 Cobra) came with a (Eaton) blower on it already.

-The intake elbow will be on the wrong side,
-There most likely wont be a lower manifold or intercooler as part of the deal
-The discharge plate will be no good for anything other than the OE manifold.
-Then you have to work out how to drive the blower as the accessory drive will not line up as the snout is the wrong length:
:

Best thing you can do is get on board the Bluepower group buy steamtrain and save yourself a heap of headaches and nightmares. Chris and Paul are straightshooters and will not lead you down the garden path.

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote