View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
Petal

Geez Dave, what a scare! Glad to hear that you got out of it OK, there are quite a lot of drivers around that would not have been able to avoid the accident. (BTW, if you are ever over near my work drop in & have a look at the kit)

Tony, in response to your question I would like to say that I would be a good samaritan & try to prevent them from injuring or killing anyone, but in reality I think I would more likely just keep going & thank my lucky stars that I had avoided the accident. If I had enough wits about me to have noted their rego number (we all know these things happen so fast) I would call the police & report the dangerous driving, although I think it would be pure luck that the police would find them!
The main reasons I would not try & stop them are:
  • how do you stop them without injuring yourself or damaging your car if they do not want to stop?
  • if they do stop are they going to be aggressive (or have a knife, screwdriver, gun etc.)?
Sad fact of life but that's the way it is these days. Just goes to show that "the right thing and our honest responses don’t always line up exactly".

Roush Performance Body Kit (pics coming soon!)
Petal is offline   Reply With Quote