View Single Post
Old 17-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #277
Dazza TT
Now Prado Powered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim2x
I Had a mate tell me that he rang up centerlink and they said he'd get it by the end of this week ( he paid tax in 08 )... and a few people tell me its only coming in mid way april. Does anyone know when its due to be in our bank accounts exactly? Im hearing so many different dates. thanks!
If you're getting your payment from the ATO-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATO Website
How much is the payment and when will I receive it?

Your tax bonus payment will be:

* $900 if your taxable income is up to and including $80,000
* $600 if your taxable income is between $80,001 and $90,000, and
* $250 if your taxable income is between $90,001 and $100,000.

Your payment will not be used to offset any of your other tax debts.

Payments will start from early April 2009. People who have already had their tax returns assessed will be the first to receive their payment. The fastest way to receive payment is directly into your bank account.

The later you lodge your 2007-08 tax return, the longer it will take for you to get your payment. E-tax is available to lodge your return online.
http://www.ato.gov.au/corporate/cont....htm&page=3&H3

If you're getting it from Centrelink-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centrelink
Payment of the Household Stimulus Package

If you are eligible for a bonus payment, it will be automatically paid into your bank account on the same day you normally receive your Centrelink payment. You do not need to contact Centrelink.

The Back to School Bonus and Single Income Family Bonus will be paid from 11 to 20 March 2009. There is no need to contact Centrelink prior to 23 March 2009.

The Training and Learning Bonus and Farmer's Hardship Payment will be paid from 24 March to 6 April 2009. There is no need to contact Centrelink prior to 7 April 2009.

To find out about eligibility for these bonus payments view the Eligibility at a glance section on this page.

Please note: the Tax Bonus for Working Australians is being delivered by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Please refer to ATO website or contact the ATO on 1300 686 636 for further details.
http://www.centrelink.gov.au/interne...eb2009.htm#pay
Dazza TT is offline   Reply With Quote