View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #47
lukep

g,day chris,have you stuck one of these blowers on a 3v before and if so did it make enough power for what its worth,i did read that their wasnt enough of a market for you to produce them.im looking for other paths to go down to make more power as the engine rebuild from what we discussed would not be that good.Is the mouting bracket for the blower on xr8s the same as the 3v?(come to think of it i can make that if you got a drawing)if so i can make all the plumbing easy out of alu or s/s (what evers better)the one im not sure about is the sump pressure,ive heard that oil ****es out of the rocker covers somewhere,is this a hard problem to fix?Do these have their own oil supply or do you have to hook oil lines up?are the 3v bottom ends the same as the xr's?how much can you sell the mouting bracket and the kb blower and a longer belt for?sorry just realized something,does this s/c sit on top like a whipple or off to the side like a vortech?if it sits on top will it fit(apart from the bonnet)any info would be very helpful,thanks
lukep is offline   Reply With Quote