View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #44
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Sorry ESP, your question seems to have fallen by the wayside here.......

In a street application, 350rwkw is a walk in the park for our kit, and you will be running less boost than other kits to do it, with excellent repeatability.

Stock internals? well, they stack up really well up to 350, we have had torture testing of the Boss for 18 months with this power and its been fine.

If you wish to push the envelope it would be wise to budget for an engine.

Having said that we have at least 20 out there making over 400 that are being thrashed right now without problems - i have developed an issue with my car with a stock motor at over 500rwkw, and we have had one client who is a forum member who has had an issue with a 400rwkw setup that was being used in conditions not ideal to us, however we have been in full support of that client to make it painless and inexpensive.

The ZF 6 spd has a sprag type gear on 4,5,6. 123 are not too bad, but if you want to burn the tyres in 4th (and believe me it will) you may find youself in a quandry with the trans.

Having said that, we have fully built ZF boxes on the shelf availible ONLY to BPR KB clients.

Fit quality? Best on the market Period. As far as blower kits go, and not to take anything away from our opposition, here are some pointers for you....

* premium intercooler setup - guaranteed best PD S/C intercooler for the Boss

* No need to cut fuel rails, meaning easy "return to stock"

* Single belt with cush drive system - availible only on KenneBell

* the only kit availible with an Australian cast manifold - not fabbed or cut and shut, locally cast and CNC machined for accuracy.

* 2.6 compressor, allowing for "room to move" should the bug bite down harder.....

This kit is the IDENTICAL unit as fitted to our record breaking XR8 ute, which is yet to have any kind of opposing PD kit anywhere near it.

Dont worry about the compression - low spark tables, 7psi you will see MORE than 350 - you will be amazed at how efficient and safe we can make this.

Price?? drop me a line at the office and I'll sort out a deal for you.
With the different gear setup on 4th does the built box over come this issue.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote