View Single Post
Old 23-06-2005, 02:52 AM   #39
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As Shockwave said there has to be a market for a company to be bothered to invest money in development of performance parts. The whole point of being in business is to make money and when your not goin to make a lot then there is no point. Im sure as in anything in life there is a feasibility study with development of aftermarket tuners.

B2TF i get what your saying you just want a little bit more, not a monster. For exhaust id just say get a sports muffler put on. Just a generic off the shelf product. Ive got a big mofo on my TX5 and it is loud.

Yes its a shame but i reckon it would probably end up cheaper sourcing parts from overseas than custom parts. Good on you for trying to do something different cause im the same. There is way too many VL commies and EL falcons goin round where i live and they usually all look the same. This is why i went for a TX5. Yes there is heaps of them aswell, but ive never heard one louder than mine, and only seen 1 or 2 more better looking ones round where i live.

Whatever you decide to do all the best and be sure to give us an update.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote