View Single Post
Old 15-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #34
Aussie MustangGT
Mustang GT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
I couldn't say for sure, although I am pretty sure Barry's kit utilises 2 belts. more information on Barrys setup can be found on his website, or by calling Barry, Im sure he will run through his setup with you over the phone.
Hi Chris,
As you know I nearly bought his supercharger kit until I saw your kit which I immediately fell in love with for a number of excellent engineering reasons, particularly the use of the Kenne Bell supercharger and the non- repositioning of the alternator, but most importantly your reputation for tuning and the fact you always had time for me from the very first phone call. You may not be old but you are very much from the "old school" of how to look after your customers, treat them like they are important and make them feel like you have all the time in the world for them. But I digress (which is not unusual), but my memory of Barry's setup was that the repositioned alternator (down near the power steering oil pump) which was mounted properly and around the correct way had its own drive belt driven by a crankshaft pulley mounted to the original harmonic pulley via the three threaded holes that were used for extracting that pulley. I will also give Barry full marks for the way he went about setting up the FEAD system.
Cheers, Ian.
Aussie MustangGT is offline   Reply With Quote