View Single Post
Old 17-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #8
XRMATE
regular user (not drugs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Hey Buddy, how life in the fast lane???

Jeez, where do I start? Thanks for supporting our blower program and putting your faith in our product.

You have a great guy in your corner in Dave from CPV. Looks like on your first time out you have destroyed the ET's of the whipple blown cars that have raced in the same conditions. Well done again!!

Water/methanol is a great thing if used properly. The intercooler core supplied in our kits is the only Positive displacement setup guaranteed to withstand NOS, water and methanol.

Dave is the man to best speak to re the water/meth mix.

I was chatting away to Dave on saturday morning in the wash up, and we believe that your car with a 1.9 60ft in melb/syd/bris would be an 11.6 car. The conditions you guys race in is very trying.

2 more PSI will bring you to around 370-380 mark, and engine longevity is still on your side. And making boost with a big pulley like that, your boost line will be flatter than Paris hilton's chest.......

Feel free to give me a buzz today, Im just glad your happy, and leading by example.

All the best

Chris
Life in the fast lane is great chris, I haven't come across a bad comment on these blowers and Dave's comments steered me away from going to a vortech which was the original plan. Would have been dissapointed with the power. You have a promising future with this great setup as the word gets around. 370-380 rwkw sounds ike just what i need. I'm now looking forward to the cool winter air where better times are inevidible. I have a secret weapon to try on my next trip to the strip and will let you know how it goes : . If you have further interest up this way with the kits it does'nt bother me if you contact Dave and bring them around for a look. As long as Dave does'nt give them more power than me :evil3: . It feels very comfortable with this power in a newer type car. I took my brothers 383 XY down the quarter and ran a 12.3 @ 117mph on street tyres with no traction and nearly snapped my teeth .
I like the boost line as flat as Paris Hiltons chest as long as the boost line is as high as Pamela Andersons nipples while lying on her back.
will try & call you during the week.
Cheers
BEST 60 FT = 1.57
PB 11.10 @ 124 MPH
BA XR8 MKII 4SP AUTO SHOCKWAVE
TWIN 3" CUSTOM EXHAUST
XRMATE is offline   Reply With Quote