View Single Post
Old 27-10-2007, 10:31 PM   #28
Aussie MustangGT
Mustang GT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Glenn,

Welcome to the BPR KB Club. I am sure that upon reflection you will be very happy with your purchase, and the upgradeablility of this kit for the future.

When you fit the big boy system, you will start to see just how much of a restriction your big single is.

Our engineer Paul spends a lot of time with the Kenne Bell engineers on the phone, and they are very impressed with the results we are getting.

Have we broken any motors with the KB? the simple answer is NO.

Smarter tuning, through having a superior product. Less boost, less spark, MORE POWER!!!!

410 rwkw on 10-11 psi in a stock manual 260 intercooled, an amazing 370-380rwkw @ 6psi non intercooled with a manual 290...........

debut pass of the KB kit was an amazing 10.68, the fastest BOSS shakedown pass ever...........

all with much less effort in the tune required to make the power that other twin screw kits could only dream of.

* NO cutting of fuel rails to ensure return to stock can be made easy

* BILLET design instead of cast

* 4psi-26psi - this baby will huff and puff and blow your doors down where other competitiors run out of puff

*NO need to relocate alternators and cut harnesses - Paul's intelligent engineering makes this kit the LEAST invasive on permanent mods to the vehicle

*FULL tech support from the research team that made the BOSS a serious LS1/2 embarrasment machine!!

*FULL after hours and after sales support and advice

*FULL access to pulleys on a change over basis

*SPECIAL pricing matrix for driveline problems and BIG HP engines

Exciting times ahead for the BOSS owners!!!

Onya Glenn - hope you are enjoying the Kit, I look forward to throwing you the keys to the black ute next time you are down.................
Having recently taken delivery of my BPR intercooled kit, I can tell you that I can hardly wait to finish off the installation on my fully upgraded BOSS 290 motor with 9.0:1 Manley forged pistons, etc. As a fully qualified motor engineer it has taken me about 6 months to do the upgrade while still running my business at the same time. The quality of the manifold casting and assorted machining is absolutely magnificent. You couldn't meet two nicer more helpful people than Chris and Paul and as far as I am concerned they are both geniuses to come up with such a brilliant system and Bell from Kenne Bell I am sure would agree with me. To offer to come to the Gold Coast to do the final tuning just goes to show their dedication and professionalism. As mention before I do intend to do a full run down on the project on this forum for those that might be interested. Thanks once again guys.
Ian.
Aussie MustangGT is offline   Reply With Quote