View Single Post
Old 27-04-2007, 10:00 AM   #56
Dannopower
The Mandarin Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGRO

A 6lb pulley only just fits under the bonnet, being so large in diameter. It's got approx 12mm clearance with the belt in place. There is a bonnet support directly above the pulley, so it's tight with the 6lb pulley. Any other pulley fitted will be smaller (for higher boost applications), so the clearance will be greater.

Regards

AGRO.
I Like the sound of that! Its like the natural occuring world of physics is WANTING you to run more boost with a smaller pulley!

I can here the conversation that guys will be making to their partners already-

Husband- "I think it might tap on the bonnet love, its better off if we get that 12psi pully instead of the 6 pound one"

Wife- " Oh, Ok then sweety, But whats a pulley got to do with that funny looking radiator thing that came in the box from Bluepower?'

Husband- "Thats no radiator love, thats an INTERCOOLER, its short name for the "INTERIOR COOLER" to make the air conditioner work more efficiently, for those long trips. it will make riding in the car more comfortable, just for you!"

Wife- 'WOW, you bought that thing thinking about my comfort! And all this time i thought you couldnt give a F A R K about me and were wasting too much time and money on that car. You really are the best husband in the world! Let me make it up to you with some SEXY TIME!!!!'

: : : : : : : : :

288rwkw of EDIT POWER
Go You Good Thing!!
Click here for the FPV and XR Club ACT Website
Dannopower is offline   Reply With Quote