Thread: AIR, any news?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #23
KBBossedXR
GetBlown or GetBlown Away

1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, either one its still drag racing. Another car in the other lane waiting for the christmas tree to come down and tryin to be the first one of the line then flat out until the win light, plus the burn outs and not having to worry about the cops, sounds good to me. As for roll cage 6 seconds on the 1/8 mile, 10 second 1/4 mile at ANDRA sanctioned meetings, you would have seen my mates green XY he has been warned. Lack of numbers has always been a issue for some reason people seem to think its not worth racing on which is not true. Before my clevo dumped its coolant out the extractors one day at AIR after a 11.5 @ 120mph pass i used to leave my XR in Pt Pirie so it was in the middle for me to race at AIR and Steel City. I was also told this afternoon the Alice Springs strip has only been given $800,000 and its only going to be a 1/8 mile as well, Polyal and XRchic how fast have you gone down the 1/4 mile if you have, if you havent try a 1/8 mile before you write it off.
KBBossedXR is offline   Reply With Quote