Thread: Fiesta stock
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2006, 08:49 PM   #68
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
I think it is a great idea, and possibly why Ford have lost quite a bit of sales.

.........young people .....who are after more space/versatility.
Hmm, and how much more sales would Ford looking to get with that in mind? .... in other words, I dont think there would be many young ppl that REALLY concerns about space/versatility when buying small cars. Let alone a spacious/versatile sporty 5-door hatch.

Quote:
Remember also that the ABS will then be standard on the 5dr Manual Zetec (assuming it's like the 3dr versions) and will therefore have the alloys standard too.
Going back to your post regarding "young people that are after more space/versatility".... I think those kind of young people would more likely to buy auto... which means... standard ABS and EBD.

Quote:
When you think Yaris YRX and Jazz VTiS, these are sporty 5 door hatches with alloys. If you want a 5dr Fiesta with std alloys and other features, you can only get the Ghia which is priced high above $20k.
Fiesta Ghia 5-door = RRP $20,490
Yaris YRX 5-door = RRP $20,590
Jazz VTi-S 5-door = RRP $20,590

They're priced VERY similar... however you mentioned something about "sporty 5-door hatch"... Fiesta Ghia isn't quite "sporty". So you have a good point saying the sporty 5-door Zetec would be better value against those cars mentioned above.

Last edited by HyperKid; 20-11-2006 at 08:59 PM.